Our summer skills workshops events are unique. You will receive honest advice to help you identify your strengths and weaknesses with regards to the legal graduate recruitment process.
Our Summer Skills Workshops take place nationally, in London and at regional centres.
What is covered?
- An insight as to how graduate recruiters select future trainees
- Find out what is really meant by competency based selection and how you can showcase your skills and experiences in the best way to firms at all stages in the process – from applications through to interviews and assessment centres
- A unique, meaningful and constructive application workshop
- Panel events and networking with successful students who were in your shoes only a few months ago, qualified solicitors and graduate recruitment team members
- An assessed group exercise with feedback
- An interview workshop with feedback
Feedback from 2016 attendees
- “The most helpful and informative event I have attended”
- “The event today has been even more insightful than I expected. It has allowed me to highlight my strengths and weaknesses”
- “I have recently been offered a Summer Vacation Scheme place in [a magic circle firm]. Your Summer Skills Workshops event back in September was certainly very useful, thank you!”