Simmons & Simmons seek to provide legal services according to the highest ethical and professional standards and take their responsibilities to their clients, their people, their suppliers and the communities in which they do business seriously. They are proud of their culture of corporate responsibility (CR) which seeks to govern how they operate, how they interact with clients and each other, and how they participate in their local communities.
The “at a glance” statistics in their annual CR report speaks volumes:
- 14,957 hours of recorded pro bon hours worked by their people
- 1,846 people located in 22 offices worldwide
- 9% reduction in CO2 emissions per person
- 8th in Stonwall Equality Workplace Index and highest ranked law firm
- Ranked in the Times top 50 employers for women
- Winner of the Working Families “Best for flexible Working Award” 2013 and included in the Top 30 Employers for Working Families
- £5,019,068- the value of pro bono work undertaken by our fee earners
- Shortlisted for the Green Business Leader Awards: Law Firm of the Year
- Shortlisted for Euromoney Women in Business Law Awards: Best International Firm for Pro Bono 2014
To find out more about the Simmons & Simmons corporate responsibility commitment and why Aspiring Solicitors is so proud to be working with this truly international law firm, please click here.