Amy Stevenette commented- ”Simmons & Simmons is a leading international law firm with fully integrated teams working throughout offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. This event provides the opportunity for you to meet some of our partners, associates and trainees, so that you are able to find out more about life at Simmons & Simmons. You will also have a chance to have a go at practicing your negotiation skills. The event will be concluded with a drinks reception and tour of the firm with trainees.”
Applicants must be:
- be a law or non-law aspiring solicitor;
- be in any year of academic undergraduate or postgraduate studies;
- be on track to achieve at least a 2:1 in your degree (excluding mitigating circumstances); and
- be genuinely interested to working for a leading international commercial law firm.
How to apply?
Applications for this event have now closed.
- Simmons & Simmons will pay reasonable travel expenses to attend the event up to £100.
- Places will be offered on a rolling basis so please apply promptly.