Reed Smith is a global law firm, with more than 1,800 lawyers in 25 offices throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the United States. This event will provide you with the opportunity to network with Reed Smith lawyers from across the firm, providing you with an insight into the wide range of practice areas that Reed Smith specialise in. The event will help you to demystify law in the City through a number of presentations and skills sessions, as well as a networking lunch.
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member (to register please click here);
- be an undergraduate student; and
- be on track to achieve at least a 2:1 (excluding serious mitigating circumstances).
How to apply?
Applications for this event have now closed.
- Spaces are limited so please ensure you apply promptly.
- Reasonable adjustments If you have a disability and will need some adjustments to be made for you.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.