Applications for this opportunity are now closed.
Aspiring Solicitors is delighted to be partnering with Paul Hastings, a leading international law firm, to deliver a mentoring scheme to 10 black Aspiring Solicitors members. The scheme will run from 15 February until 30 April 2021 and will be open to both law and non-law students.
Participants on the scheme will benefit from the invaluable opportunity of receiving mentoring from junior lawyers with Paul Hastings, London, through one-to-one sessions covering a range of topics as well as group sessions addressing interview tips, presentation skills and managing an application process.
To be eligible for this mentoring scheme you must:
- Be a black Aspiring Solicitors member and be of black or mixed black heritage;
- Have secured ABB at A-levels and be on track to receiving (or have secured) a 2.1 university degree classification (excluding significant mitigating circumstances);
- Have a strong interest in becoming a commercial lawyer with a leading international law firm;
- Not have previously participated in a Paul Hastings work placement, insight day or training contract interview; and
- Not have secured a training contract.
The Mentoring Scheme will be delivered virtually.
Deadline to apply is 22 January 2021.