What is AS First?
The AS First programme is designed and delivered by our employability experts. Participants in AS First will benefit from:
- Employability conferences and workshops
- Small group commercial awareness and CV tutorials
- Legal work experience and mentoring schemes opportunities at leading corporates firms including Barclays Bank, Channel 4, Meta and others
- Secure a position on AS’ market-leading Aspire coaching programme
- The essential information you need to master to succeed with law firm applications;
- Events with our partner law firms from February-April 2024;
- Legal work experience with our corporate partners; and
- A fast track onto our unique AS Aspire coaching scheme!
When will AS First run?
January to March 2024.
When should I sign up?
Applications will close on 8 December 2023 at 5pm. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so we would encourage you to apply sooner rather than later. The form takes 5 minutes to complete.
To apply, you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- Be either (i) in your first year of a three year undergraduate Law degree (ii) second year of a four year undergraduate Law degree, or (iii) penultimate year of a non-law degree
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm
- Not have accepted a training contract with any law firm or legal team
Join today or sign in to apply
Become a member or sign in to apply for this opportunity.