We are excited to offer Aspiring Solicitors’ members the opportunity to attend a legal workshop session with Mayer Brown on Thursday 17th November 2016.
The event will focus on giving attendees tangible advice and tips on how to secure an interview through the application process. It will also provide a great opportunity to meet Mayer Brown lawyers and representatives to understand more about life as a Mayer Brown trainee.
To be eligible to attend this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member (become a member by clicking HERE);
- be a an aspiring commercial solicitor; and
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 in your degree.
How to apply?
To apply for this event, please click HERE.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Places will be offered on a rolling basis.
- Good luck!