- Date:Summer 2020
- London and Manchester
Register your interest (2020)
Network Rail will be offering 5 AS members legal work experience in London and Manchester this Summer. The successful candidate must have a genuine interest in working in-house!
When are the schemes?
London – June/July (1 week paid).
Manchester – June/July (3 days paid).
3 placements will be in London and 2 placements will be in Manchester.
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member from one of our four underrepresented groups;
- not have accepted a training contract with any law firm or legal team;
- have a UK Right to Work;
- be an undergraduate student who is a current first year law or penultimate year non-law;
- have a strong interest in pursuing a legal career in an in-house environment; and
- have received or be on target for at least a 2.2 degree classification (excluding mitigating circumstances)
- The process is CV/application based and there will be an interview as well.