Each year, Barclays provides 50 Aspiring Solicitors members with a one week work placement with Barclays Legal Team at Barclays’ headquarters in Canary Wharf. BLEW is an opportunity to join Barclays’ legal teams for a week of unique insight into the working of an in-house legal team and how it supports a world leading financial institution. The programme delivers structured sessions over five days including work shadowing, workshops and networking opportunities. Each week is currently expected to be structured to include:
- Introduction to Barclays Legal including panel session with keynote legal speakers;
- Employability skills and networking sessions; and
- Work shadowing in the Barclays Legal Function.
- For all information and to apply, please see this page
- If, after reading the above, you have any questions regarding the application process, please email us at email@example.com