Aspiring Solicitors is excited to announce that Hogan Lovells will be hosting the first Aspiring Solicitors Open Day on Thursday 3rd July 2014.
Hogan Lovells is a top global law firm, with around 2,500 lawyers operating out of more than 40 offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Our unique balance of ambition and approachability not only attracts prestigious clients but creates a working culture where your own ambition as a trainee solicitor is supported to ensure your success.
Come and meet us during the Aspiring Solicitors Open Day to find out more about Hogan Lovells and the various vacation scheme and training contract opportunities we offer. You’ll have the opportunity to meet a variety of our lawyers and trainee solicitors and find out more about what you could do at Hogan Lovells if you were to join us in the future.
Who should apply for this opportunity?
- Applicants should be first and penultimate year law students or penultimate year non-law students.
- Applicants should be performing at a consistently high standard at university and should be on track for a 2:1.
How to apply?
Applications for this event are now closed.
When is the deadline?
- Applications close Friday 20 June 2014 and will be allocated on a rolling basis.
- Spaces are limited so please ensure you apply promptly.
What will the Open Day include?
The Open Day will be packed full of useful information and opportunities to grasp a solid understanding of the culture, environment and opportunities on offer at Hogan Lovells. The Open Day will help you demystify law in the City through presentations and workshops including an office tour, networking lunch with trainees and lawyers, a negotiation skills workshop and an application and interview skills session.
- Successful applicants will be notified by Thursday 26 June 2014.
- Economy travel expenses up to the sum of £150.00 will be reimbursed by Hogan Lovells after the event.
We look forward to receiving your CVs and statements. Best of luck!