Hogan Lovells is a top global law firm, with around 2,500 lawyers operating out of more than 40 offices in the United States, Europe, Latin America, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Our unique balance of ambition and approachability not only attracts prestigious clients but creates a working culture where your own ambition as a trainee solicitor is supported to ensure your success.
Come and meet us during the Aspiring Solicitors Open Day on Thursday 11th December to find out more about Hogan Lovells and the various vacation scheme and training contract opportunities we offer. You’ll have the opportunity to meet a variety of our lawyers and trainee solicitors and find out more about what you could do at Hogan Lovells if you were to join us in the future.
Eligible applicants must:
- be first year law students;
- have at least AAB at A-level or equivalent; and
- be Aspiring Solicitors members (to register please click here).
How to apply?
Applicants must submit;
- a CV; and
- 300 word motivational statement highlighting why you’re interested in attending the Aspiring Solicitors/Hogan Lovells Open Day and what you hope to gain from it,
by clicking here, or sending it to email@example.com (subject heading “Hogan Lovells December Open Day”).
What will the Open Day include?
The Open Day will be packed full of useful information and opportunities to grasp a solid understanding of the culture, environment and opportunities on offer at Hogan Lovells. The Open Day will help you demystify law in the City through presentations and workshops including an office tour, networking lunch with trainees and lawyers, a negotiation skills workshop and an application and interview skills session.
- Spaces will be offered on a rolling basis so please ensure you apply promptly.
- Economy travel expenses up to the sum of £150.00 will be reimbursed by Hogan Lovells after the event.