Kaplan Law School in conjunction with Aspiring Solicitors will be hosting a bespoke workshop in London on 18th August 2015. This one day practical workshop will give you the expert advice you need to get your legal career off the ground, running through the life-cycle of graduate recruitment from choosing which firms to apply to, through to achieving the goal of training contract.
During the workshop a scholarship of £1500 will be awarded to the delegates who demonstrate excellent performance
To be eligible to attend this event you must:
- be a registered Aspiring Solicitors member- to register please click here;
- be looking to study the GDL or LPC in September 2015;
- have secured a 2:1 or above (predicted or actual grade) at undergraduate level or equivalent; and
- not have accepted an offer to study with another GDL/LPC provider at this point.
How to apply?
To apply for this event you must:
- confirm your Aspiring Solicitors username;
- have met the eligibility criteria set out above; and
- send your updated CV (including all % module grades)
by clicking HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject heading “Kaplan Law School August Event”)
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm and will cover a full range of informative and interactive sessions.
Places will be offered on a rolling basis.