The March Lawyers’ Lunch will be hosted by Founder Member firm Freshfields. This is the first Aspiring Solicitors Lawyers’ Lunch to be hosted at a law firm.
Elizabeth Cope, Head of Graduate Recruitment at Freshfields commented- “Freshfields are excited to be a founder member of Aspiring Solicitors and we are delighted to be hosting the March Lawyers’ Lunch at our office on Fleet Street on Thursday 27 March 2014, 12:30-14:00pm. Attendees will have lunch and an informal discussion with some of our lawyers and members of our graduate recruitment team, followed by a tour of our office. We hope to see you there!”
Who should apply for this opportunity?
- Applicants should be eligible to apply for a 2016 Training Contract (i.e. penultimate-year law, final year law or law graduates).
- Applicants should be performing at a consistently high standard at university and should be on track for (or have secured) at least a mid to high 2:1.
How to apply?
- Applicants must be registered Aspiring Solicitors Members.
- Please send your CV to email@example.com and reference “Lawyers’ Lunch Application” in the email subject line.
When is the deadline?
- Applications close Friday 21 March 2014 and will be allocated on a rolling basis.
Spaces are limited so please ensure you apply promptly.