The next Freshfields event exclusively for 50 Aspiring Solicitors members is now open for applications. Freshfields has recruited a number of Aspiring Solicitors members over the last 18 months and we would like the latest opportunity to give our members the chance to find out more about the firm and potentially become a vacation scheme student or future trainee!
Tanya Sadoughi, who attended the event last year had this to say:
“Attending Open Days were a vital step in the process of choosing which firms I would apply to. Had Aspiring Solicitors not organised such an event in partnership with Freshfields, I would never have known how much I would love the firm and I would never have considered applying in the first place. I am now nearing the end of my first week on the Freshfields Vacation Scheme and have loved every second of it, so I am very grateful to Aspiring Solicitors’ work.”
The event will take place on Monday 9th November 2015 at Freshfields, Northcliffe House, 26-28 Tudor Street, London, EC4Y 0BQ.
To be eligible for this event you must:
- Aspiring Solicitors members. To register please click here.
- be a law or non-law aspiring solicitor;
- be in any year of academic undergraduate or postgraduate studies;
- be on track to achieve at least a 2:1 in your degree (excluding mitigating circumstances); and
- be genuinely interested to working for a leading international commercial law firm.
How to apply?
Applications for this event are now closed.
Please see the event agenda set out below:
- 10am – 10.30am: Coffee and pastries
- 10.30am – 11am: Welcome partner talk
- 11am – 12pm: Applications and interviews presentation (given by graduate recruitment team)
- 12pm – 1pm: Speed networking with trainees
- 1pm – 1.30pm: Office tour (with trainees)
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm: Networking lunch (with graduate recruitment and trainees and perhaps the Graduate Recruitment Partner)
- Freshfields will reimburse expenses for those travelling within England and Wales up to a maximum value of £100. Candidates travelling within the EU, including from Scotland and Ireland, will be reimbursed up to a maximum value of £150. Candidates travelling from outside the EU will be reimbursed up to a maximum value of £250.
- If you think your expenses are going to exceed this, or if you require overnight accommodation due to the distance you will be travelling we will discuss this with you before you book your travel.
- Please also note that places will be offered on a rolling basis.