The event will be open to all students studying in Scotland who:
- are aspiring lawyers considering working for a US corporate law firm;
- are eligible to apply for a vacation scheme in 2015 or a training contract to commence in 2017;
- who have achieved at least a strong 2:1 or equivalent so far at university; and
- are registered Aspiring Solicitors members (to register please click here).
How to apply?
To be considered for a place at the dinner, please ensure you
- submit a CV and a 200 word statement as to why you would like to be considered to attend the event by email to events@aspiringsolicitors.
co.uk (subject heading “Kirkland & Ellis Dinner 6th October 2014”).
- confirm your Aspiring Solicitors username (to register please click here)
- Reasonable travel expenses will be paid.
- Places will be offered on a rolling basis.
- The deadline to submit applications is Thursday 2nd October 2014.