- Date: The Scheme will take place on arranged dates from June-August 2022
Aspiring Solicitors is delighted to be partnering with Farrer & Co to deliver a mentoring scheme to 7 non Russell Group university Aspiring Solicitors members. The scheme will run from 27 June until 5 August 2022 and will be open to both law and non-law students. Please note this is not a full time role – mentor and mentee sessions will be organised with your mentor at a mutually convenient time.
Participants on the scheme will benefit from the invaluable opportunity of receiving mentoring from lawyers from Farrer & Co, through one-to-one virtual sessions covering a range of bespoke topics addressing commercial awareness, personal branding, networking and managing an application process.
- You must have secured ABB at A Level and have secured or be on course for a 2:1 degree (mitigating circumstances will be considered);
- You must be a second year or final law undergraduate student, final year non-law student, graduate or postgraduate (this includes GDL and LPC);
- You must not have previously applied to Farrer & Co.;
- You must not have already secured a training contract;
- You must have attended a non-Russell group university; and
- You must have the right to work in the UK.
Deadline to apply is 5pm Sunday 15 May 2022.