- Date: 11th March 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: White & Case, London
Booking for this event is now closed
The event will provide attendees with an insight into White & Case as a law firm that will help aspiring solicitors consider whether White & Case is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be and Aspiring Solicitors member AND have secured at least AAB at A-Levels and on track/secured a 2:1 degree where known/available (excluding mitigating circumstances) and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Law – first year undergraduate;
- Law – second year of four year undergraduate; or
- Non-law – penultimate year undergraduate;
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £100 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.