- Date: 14th March 2019
- Time: 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: White & Case, London
Booking for this event is now closed
White & Case is pleased to invite Aspiring Solicitors members to attend their 1st Year Insight Event.
To apply to this event you must:
- be a member of Aspiring Solicitors;
- have A’s at GCSE;
- have obtained AAB at A-Levels (excluding mitigating circumstances);
- expect to secure a 2:1 in your degree;
- be a 1st year law student or a penultimate year non-law student; and
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following – be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of your family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £100.
- Places will be offered on a rolling basis, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
- No late applications will be accepted.