- Date: 4th April 2017
- Time: All Day
- Location: University of Law, Manchester
Secure your place at Springboard VS+, a unique one day interactive workshop tailored to ensure Aspiring Solicitors members turn their vacation schemes into training contracts in Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham and London.
Each session will offer future vacation scheme students unique insight and assistance to maximise your chances of securing a training contract. The same events last year assisted a significant number of AS members to secure training contracts and we want to exceed this success again this year!
Each event will consist of sessions delivered by:
- Chris White, Founder of Aspiring Solicitors and former corporate lawyer/legal interviewer
- Gemma Baker, Head of Employability for Aspiring Solicitors and former Graduate Recruitment Manager
- Kat Elam, Business Development Manager at University of Law and former Graduate Recruitment Manager
- Future trainee solicitors who attended the event last year and who will share their experiences of their vacation schemes with you
To be eligible to apply to this opportunity in any location, you must
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- satisfy one of the diversity criteria stipulated
- have secured a vacation scheme with a law firm in the UK/Ireland
How to apply?
To secure your place on one of these events, please click HERE.
Places will be offered on a rolling basis so please apply as soon as you have secured your vacation scheme!