- Date: 13th October 2017
- Time: All Day
- Location: Trowers & Hamlins, London
Booking for this event is now closed
This all day event gives the chance for 20 people to learn more about this international law firm, with a strong, long term presence in the Middle East. Attending the London office for the day, you will have the opportunity to meet senior partners of the firm and to network with trainees. You will gain an invaluable insight into the fantastic international secondment opportunities at the firm.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards). Graduates are particularly welcomed.
Deadline for applications is 15 September 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.