- Date: 15th November 2017
- Time: 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- Location: Trowers & Hamlins, Manchester
Booking for this event is now closed
This evening event in Manchester provides the chance for 20 people to learn more about this international law firm, with offices in the Middle East. The event will be an excellent networking opportunity. It will kick off with a presentation about the firm and also include an introduction from the Head of the Manchester office and its designated training principals and talks from all of our Manchester-based trainees. There will also be canapés and drinks!
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member looking for a training contract in Manchester;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards). Graduates are particularly welcomed.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.