- Date: 9th February 2018
- Time: 9:15 am - 5:30 pm
- Location: Trowers & Hamlins, London
Apply For This Event
Our Open Day in affiliation with Aspiring Solicitors will provide an enhanced insight into the national and international operation of this friendly, professional and successful organisation in a relatively relaxed setting. There will be opportunities for the 20 successful participants to interact with our Senior Partner, Training Principal, Partners forming our Trainee Solicitors’ Committee, our Graduate Recruitment & Development team and a number of our trainees to ensure you have the freedom to develop a deeper understanding of the firm in an effective manner. There will also be an interactive commercial exercise that you will be involved in, as it’s not just about getting to know the firm, but each other as well in the spirit of collaboration. Feedback on the event in the past has been overwhelmingly positive and this time round should be no different. We look forward to seeing you should you successfully secure a place!
This event will take place on Friday 9 February from 9.15am to 5.30pm
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 3 January at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.