- Date: 19th October 2017
- Time: All Day
- Location: TLT, Bristol
Apply For This Event
This is an opportunity for between 30-50 people to find out more about this energetic, ambitious and supportive firm. You will gain an invaluable insight into what it would be like to work in its Bristol office. TLT works in three main and distinct areas: disputes, advisory and transactions, operates across UK wide offices including Bristol, London and Manchester and is able to advice in the three UK legal jurisdictions.
Attendees will participate in a workshop on a recent Tech & IP case, led by Dan Read, a partner in Tech & IP. Recognised by Chambers & Partners, Dan advises on large scale IT, telecoms and business process outsourcing projects in both the private and public sectors. We think this is a fantastic opportunity for our members to gain a practical insight into a complex area.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member looking for a training contract in Bristol;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
Deadline for applications is 28 September 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.