- Date: 21st November 2017
- Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Taylor Wessing, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Taylor Wessing is delighted to invite Aspiring Solicitors members to apply for an Open Day. Taylor Wessing is a full service, international law firm that prides itself on its innovative thinking and client service. The firm focuses on four key areas: TMT, Life Sciences, Private Wealth and Energy. Taylor Wessing values its people firm-wide and offers an exciting range of secondments worldwide (it has 28 offices around the world) to its associates.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- All year groups (including first years and graduates) are welcome to apply.
No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.