- Date: 19th March 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Location: Taylor Wessing, London
Booking for this event is now closed
The event will provide attendees with an insight into Taylor Wessing as a law firm that will help aspiring solicitors consider whether Taylor Wessing is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be and Aspiring Solicitors member AND have secured at least ABB at A-Levels and on track/secured a 2:1 degree where known/available (excluding mitigating circumstances) and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Law – first year undergraduate;
- Law – final year undergraduate;
- Law – two year accelerated undergraduate;
- Non law- penultimate year undergraduate;
- Graduates (law or non-law);
- Paralegals; or
- Other post graduate students
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £50 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.