- Date: 10th November 2016
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
- Location: Stephenson Harwood, London
“We are delighted to be working with Aspiring Solicitors to build on our efforts to widen access to the legal profession, develop and empower people, and open up opportunities and inspire people across diverse backgrounds.” Sarah Jackson, Graduate recruitment, CSR and D&I Manager.
The first Aspiring Solicitors event at Stephenson Harwood takes place on 10 November 2016, 10am-1.30pm.
To apply for this event you must be:
- an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- a law or non-law aspiring solicitor;
- in any year of academic undergraduate or postgraduate studies;
- on track to achieve at least a 2:1 in your degree (excluding mitigating circumstances);
- interested in working for a leading international commercial law firm.
Applications for this event are now closed.
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed and places will be offered on a rolling basis upon review.