- Date: 13th November 2017
- Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Stephenson Harwood, London
Apply For This Event
Up to 30 Aspiring Solicitors members will have the chance to attend this international law firm, which employs over 900 people worldwide, including more than 140 partners.
The firm is headquartered in London, with nine offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. In addition, the firm has forged close ties with other high quality law firms. Stephenson Harwood has recognised market-leading strengths in five key areas: finance; commercial litigation, arbitration and regulation; corporate finance; marine and international trade; and real estate.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
Deadline for applications is 16 October 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.