- Date: 19th March 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: Stephenson Harwood, London
Apply For This Event
Up to 25 Aspiring Solicitors members will have the chance to attend this insight into an international law firm and have the opportunity to pick up some practical tips on how to be successful at interviews. The firm is headquartered in London, with ten offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Stephenson Harwood has recognised market-leading strengths in five practice areas: finance; commercial litigation; arbitration and regulation; corporate finance; marine and international trade; and real estate.
This event will take place on Monday 19 March January 2018 between 10am and 2pm.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession;
- Deadline for applications is Wednesday 3 January at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline