- Date: 4th November 2021
- Time: 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Date: Autumn 2021
Applications are open, apply via the ‘Apply’ button on this page.
This event allows socially mobile AS Members to build their knowledge, confidence and network ahead of applying for training contracts.
You will have the opportunity to meet other AS Members, hear from socially mobile role models and gain insights and advice about how to secure your dream career whilst being true to yourself.
- 2.00 – Introductions
- 2.10 – Being socially mobile in applications
- 2.50 – Break
- 3.00 – Senior Panel
- 3.50 – Networking Break
- 4.20 – Success Stories
- 4.50 – Closing speech
- 5.00 – Finish
You must be socially mobile. At least two of the following must apply to you:
- attended a non-selective state school and you are the first generation in your family to attend university;
- from a low-income background;
- you are a refugee;
- you received free school meals;
- you received the education maintenance allowance;
- spent more than 3 months in local authority care).
A second Social Mobility event is being delivered, sponsored by Allen & Overy, you can apply to attend both but you will only be able to attend one due to demand.