- Date: 8th November 2018
- Time: 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Applications are now open to attend the unique social mobility event focused on increasing awareness, understanding and confidence for aspiring solicitors from low income families, state school comprehensives and first generation of families to attend university- The AS Social Mobility Event 2018!
The second AS Social Mobility event will be hosted by Bristows but will also include participation from a range of law firms and lawyers from a cross section of private practice and in-house legal teams.
The agenda below is packed full of useful, targeted and inspiring information/advice.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be in any year of study at undergraduate or post graduate education or be a graduate from university;
- be available to attend the entire event on 8 November 2pm-7pm;
- be a socially mobility candidate (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensives, first generation of you family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 month in local authority care);
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm; and
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt.