- Date: 23rd October 2017
- Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Location: Simmons and Simmons, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Scratch the surface of Simmons & Simmons and you’ll discover a leading law firm of over 1,600 colleagues, offering expert legal advice across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. We operate across four key sectors and through a range of services to help clients navigate all kinds of legal challenges, from buying and selling national chain stores to developing new fleets of aircraft. We work in the areas that matter the most to everyone’s future, from Life Sciences to Technology, Media and Telecommunications. So whatever you do, wherever you go, you’ll see developments we’ve been involved in. All you need to do is look, and you’ll uncover the world of law.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
- Deadline for applications is 2 October 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.