- Date: 19th June 2017
- Time: 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Location: Shoosmiths, Manchester
Shoosmiths is looking to welcoming 40 first year (Law and non-Law) Aspiring Solicitors members to the Manchester office, on 19 June from 11.00 am to 3.30 pm.
Attendees will take part in soft skills training, a networking lunch with partners, associates, trainees and graduate recruitment members, an interactive exercise and a panel event.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- be a first year Law or non-Law undergraduate
- not have previously attended an event with Shoosmiths
- be interested in pursuing a legal career at a leading commercial law firm
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession (please see form via the link).
How to apply
Please apply HERE
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm.
Please note the deadline for applying to this event is midday on 10 May 2017. Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date. All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within two weeks of the deadline.