- Date: 12th October 2018
- Time: All Day
- Location: Shoosmiths, Manchester
Full details to follow shortly
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate and final year Law, final year non-Law students, all graduates (whether in post graduate education or working and career changers).
- The application deadline is 9 am on Monday 3 September.
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs;
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- No late applications will be accepted; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.