- Date: 22nd November 2017
- Time: 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Booking for this event is now closed
Leading Scottish law firm Shepperd + Wedderburn is delighted to invite up to 50 Aspiring Solicitors members to its Applications and Networking Event in Edinburgh.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a Scottish law firm;
- Hold a Scottish Law degree or want to qualify as a Scottish lawyer;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- All year groups are welcome,
Deadline for applications is 23 October 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.