- Date: 15th November 2016
- Time: All Day
- Location: Shearman & Sterling, London
Shearman & Sterling look forward to inviting 30 AS members to their offices on 15 November 2016.
James Webber, Graduate Recruitment Partner commented:
“Aspiring Solicitors not only inspire those looking to enter the legal profession, they inspire us at Shearman & Sterling. They inspire us with their belief and determination that people, regardless of their background, can have a successful career in the legal profession. These values match our own.
It’s for these reasons that Shearman & Sterling is delighted to be working with Aspiring Solicitors in the future to ensure fair access to the legal profession and to support our strong belief that everyone should feel comfortable being themselves at work.”
To be eligible to attend this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member (become a member by clicking HERE); and
- be seriously considering a career with a leading international law firm.
How to apply
Applications for this event are now closed.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be paid by Shearman & Sterling.
- Places will be offered on a rolling basis.