- Date: 12th March 2019
- Time: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Location: Reed Smith, 20 Primrose Street London
Reed Smith are delighted to be hosting an open day in collaboration with Aspiring Solicitors on Tuesday 12 March 2019. The event will be interactive with the opportunity for students to ask questions throughout and will include an application & assessment tips workshop.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- be from at least two of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of your family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 months in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or a long term health condition; and
- have secured at least BBB at A-Levels or equivalent.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £50.
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date.
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the event.