- Date: 9th November 2017
- Time: 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Location: Reed Smith, 20 Primrose Street London
Booking for this event is now closed
This elite global law firm is holding an event specifically for individuals with disabilities interested in pursuing a career in commercial law. The event will provide an insight into the culture at Reed Smith, and you will have the opportunity to network with lawyers across different levels.
Reed Smith’s London office is the largest of its 28 global offices. The firm focuses on outcomes and collaboration and prides itself on its industry insight and knowledge in a range of sectors including Energy, Financial Services, Entertainment & Media and Shipping to name but a few.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member with a disability and/or long term health condition (whether related to physical or mental health);
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
Deadline for applications is 16 October 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.