- Date: 19th January 2017
- Time: 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Location: Reed Smith, London
Reed Smith and BAML are looking forward to welcoming AS members to an open day focusing on both private and in-house practice on 19 January 2017.
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member
- be a second or final year Law undergraduate, or a final year non-Law undergraduate
- not have previously attended an event with the firm
- be interested in pursuing a legal career at an international commercial law firm
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession (please see form via the link).
How to apply
Bookings are now closed for this event.
The deadline will be midday on 1 January 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm.
Please note the deadline for applying to this event is 12 midday on 1 January 2017. Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date. All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.