- Date: 10th March 2020
- Time: 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Location: Reed Smith, London
The event will provide attendees with an insight into Reed Smith as a law firm that will help aspiring solicitors consider whether Reed Smith is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be and Aspiring Solicitors member AND have secured at least ABB at A-Levels and on track/secured a 2:1 degree where known/available (excluding mitigating circumstances) and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Law – first year undergraduate;
- Law – second year of four year undergraduate;
- Non law- penultimate year undergraduate; or
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £75 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.