- Date: 22nd September 2017
- Time: 3:45 pm - 6:15 pm
- Location: Hogan Lovells, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Aspiring Solicitors are welcoming 150 aspiring solicitors to an event which explains what “commercial awareness” is and isn’t! Leading international commercial law firm Hogan Lovells and global investment bank Bank of America Merrill Lynch, will give you their insight and advice which is much more than just “read the FT” or “read the business sections of papers”. Attendees will then get the chance to network with Hogan Lovells lawyers and Bank of America Merrill Lynch lawyers after the event.
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Want to develop an understanding of what “commercial awareness” is and isn’t; and
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession.
- Deadline for applications is 19 September 2017 at 5pm.
- Places will be offered on a first come, first served basis- so apply asap to secure your place
- Unfortunately, travel expenses will not be reimbursed for this event
- Applicants will be informed as to whether they have been successful or unsuccessful on Wednesday 20 September.