- Date: 18th May 2018
- Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Location: PwC, London
Booking for this event is now closed
To mark the launch of PwC’s collaboration with Aspiring Solicitors we are hosting a lunchtime launch event at our office in London (Embankment Place), in conjunction with the firm’s annual day of volunteering (“One Firm One Day”). The event will feature two skills sessions and an opportunity to network with PwC professionals over lunch.
- 11.00 – Arrival
- 11.15 – Welcome and introduction
- 11.30 – Negotiation skills exercise
- 12.30 – Networking lunch
- 13.30 – Interview tips and practice
- 14.00 – Close
Click here for more information about legal careers at PwC:
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be in any year of study at undergraduate or postgraduate education or be a graduate from university or career changer;
- be available to attend the entire event on Friday 18th May 11am-2pm;
- have a keen interest in pursuing a legal career; and
- be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification.
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis with a waiting list.