- Date: 1st November 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 5:15 pm
- Location: Penningtons Manches, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Penningtons Manches invite you to apply for its Information Day which includes interactive sessions designed to prepare you for their assessment process. The day will include insights from trainees and senior lawyers on an extensive range of the firm’s practice areas, a networking lunch and an applications workshop.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member from an underrepresented group;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at a commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate and final year Law, final year non-Law students, all graduates (whether in post graduate education or working and career changers).
- The application deadline is 9 am on Monday 17 September.
- Your CV must contain your A Level (or international equivalent) grades, plus a full breakdown of all under and post graduate grades. This is the case even if you have graduated. If your CV does not contain a full breakdown, your application will automatically be rejected;
- Please note we will only accept the first document you upload, so please do not send in a transcript, additional documents or multiple CVs;
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- We may consider applications on a rolling basis and we reserve the right to close applications early should spaces be filled. Therefore we recommend applying early;
- No late applications will be accepted; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.