- Date: 20th February 2019
- Time: 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Location: Norton Rose Fulbright, London
To apply for this event you must:
- be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- be any year law or non-law student;
- be from at least one of the following diversity groups (i) Black Asian or Minority Ethnic (ii) be socially mobile (i.e. at least two from the following- be from a low income family, state school comprehensive, first generation of your family to attend university, be a refugee, have spent more than 3 months in local authority care) (iii) be LGBT+ (iv) have a disability or long term health condition;
- want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- be on track to secure, or have secured, at least a 2:1 degree qualification (excluding mitigating circumstances); and
- have secured at least AAB at A-Levels or equivalent (excluding mitigating circumstances).
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed where travel is booked promptly following invitation to the event and on the production of a valid receipt up to £75;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the event.