- Date: 29th January 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 2:45 pm
- Location: Norton Rose Fulbright, London
Booking for this event is now closed
This event is hosted by leading global law firm, Norton Rose Fulbright. The day will focus on the meaning/importance of commercial awareness, life as a trainee and will also provide an opportunity to have lunch with their lawyers and ask questions to an Associate panel. If this is a firm you are considering applying to for vacation schemes, first year insight schemes we strongly recommend it!
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be a first or second year law student or final/penultimate year non-law student;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Have obtained a minimum of AAB at A-level or equivalent;
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
Deadline for applications is 3 January 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.