- Date: 9th October 2017
- Time: 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Location: Norton Rose Fulbright, London
Booking for this event is now closed
This event is hosted by leading global law firm, Norton Rose Fulbright. The 3 hour open day will focus on how Norton Rose Fulbright’s team work in collaboration with their client Barclays. Norton Rose Fulbright provides a full business law service, worldwide. The firm has over 3800 lawyers in over 50 cities across the globe. They are known for their industry focus and are strong in all key areas including: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
Deadline for applications is 11 September 2017 at 10am. Applications have now closed.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.