- Date: 7th November 2017
- Time: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Mayer Brown, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Mayer Brown invites you to an Open Day to meet their people, experience their environment and get a feel for their culture. You will meet lawyers at all levels from Trainees to Partners, learn more about life and work in an international firm including the valuable skills you develop through pro bono opportunities, and hear about the value of a vacation scheme. You’ll enjoy a networking lunch and interactive sessions to support your commercial awareness and have the chance to quiz their Graduate Recruitment team for honest advice. They look forward to meeting you!
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.