- Date: 17th October 2017
- Time: 11:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Location: Macfarlanes, London
Apply For This Event
Up to 40 Aspiring Solicitors memberes will have the chance to attend this popular event at this prestigious firm’s London offices for the day.
You will receive an introduction to the firm by one of Macfarlanes’ senior partners; there will be an application skills session from Graduate Recruitment, a mock assessment exercise and the opportunity to meet people from around the firm (including many trainees) throughout the day, which will also include a sit down networking lunch.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from at least one group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
Deadline for applications is 26 September 2017 at 10am.
- No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.