- Date: 19th January 2018
- Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Location: Macfarlanes, London
Booking for this event is now closed
A maximum of 40 students will have the chance to attend this popular event at this prestigious firm’s London offices for the day.
You will receive an introduction to the firm by one of their senior partners; there will be an application skills session from Graduate Recruitment, a mock assessment exercise and the opportunity to meet people from around the firm (including many trainees) throughout the day, which will also include a sit down networking lunch.
This event will take place on Friday 19 January 2018 between 10am and 4pm.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification; and
- Be eligible to apply for a training contract at the firm (penultimate year law and non-law onwards).
Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession.
- Deadline for applications is Wednesday 3 January at 10am. No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.