- Date: 16th November 2017
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Kirkland & Ellis, London
Booking for this event is now closed
Kirkland & Ellis is delighted to invite up to 15 people for a morning/lunchtime event at its London offices. Kirkland & Ellis specialises in a range of areas but particularly prides itself on its Private Equity work. It has one of the most active and highly regarded private equity practices and is a market leader in this area. The firm works with a huge range of clients from different industries worldwide from its 12 international offices based around the globe.
To apply for this event you must:
- Be an Aspiring Solicitors member;
- Not have previously attended an event with the firm (whether with Aspiring Solicitors, another organisation, or independently);
- Want to pursue a legal career at an international commercial law firm;
- Be on track to secure or have secured at least a 2:1 degree qualification;
- Please note all AS events are for those who are from a group underrepresented in the legal profession; and
- Be eligible to apply for a vacation scheme at the firm (penultimate year Law and final year non-Law students onwards).
No late applications will be accepted;
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed by the firm;
- Applications will be reviewed after the deadline and offers made after that date; and
- All those who applied will be notified of the outcome of their application within three weeks of the deadline.