- Date: 5th March 2020
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Location: Kirkland & Ellis, London
Booking for this event is now closed
The event will provide attendees with an insight into Kirkland & Ellis as a law firm that will help aspiring solicitors consider whether Kirkland & Ellis is the firm for them.
To attend this event you must be and Aspiring Solicitors member AND have secured at least AAB at A-Levels and on track/secured a 2:1 degree where known/available (excluding mitigating circumstances) and also be at one of the following career stages:
- Law – first year undergraduate;
- Law – second year of four year undergraduate;
- Non-law – penultimate year undergraduate;
- Applications will be considered on a first-come-first-served basis
- Travel expenses of up to £100 will be reimbursed by the firm where travel is booked the week of invitation to the event.